Smart Creation, the podcast, invites you to explore the potential of sustainable fashion.
For this 11th episode, we are pleased to welcome Isaac Nichelson, CEO & Co-founder at Circular SystemsTM .
« The good news is the industry collaborating at the highest level. »
Focused on the development of innovative regenerative technologies in line with the principles of the circular economy, Circular Systems transforms waste into high-end fibres, yarns and textiles for the fashion industry through different circuits:
– its Texloop ™ platform, which recovers pre- and post-consumer textile waste for recycling into new fibres
– its Agraloop ™ platform, which transforms agro-food waste such as pineapple leaves, banana tree trunks or sugar cane bark into competitively priced textile fibres
– its Orbital ™ technology, which produces technical highly resistant and thermo-reactive fabrics made from recycled fibres
Embracing its Lightest Touch ™ philosophy, Circular Systems is committed to using as little energy as possible and aims for zero waste, to offer its customers fashion that’s both ethical and attractive, from the fibre to the finished product.
Smart Creation, the podcast of Première Vison :
- Première Vision launches Smart Creation, the podcast. Listen to the first episode!
- Episode 2: Matteo Mantellassi, CEO of MANTECO.
- Episode 3: Flavio Berto, he is the CEO of Berto a manufacture based in Italy and specialized in Denim.
- Episode 4: Michael Lam from Advanced Denim during the May 2019 Denim Première Vision show in Milan based in China.
- Episode 5: Nicolò Zumaglini, he is the CEO at Lanificio Subalpino.
- Episode 6: Andreas Andrén, Chief Operating Officer at We aRe SpinDye® (SE).
- Episode 7: Monique Maissan, Founder and CEO of Waste2Wear® (CN).
- Episode 8: Deborah Berger, Deputy General Manager, Nativa Precious Fiber (FR).
- Episode 9: Marina Coutelan, Fashion Manager for Smart Creation at Première Vision, she deciphers Première Vision’s initiatives in terms of responsible fashion and shares her favourite materials and companies by type of product sought!
- Episode 10: Jeanine Ballone, Managing Director at Fashion 4 Development Solutions.
- Episode 11: Isaac Nichelson, CEO & Co-founder at Circular SystemsTM.
- Episode 12: Guido Zilli, who is in charge of the communication and sustainability at the italian tannery Gruppo Dani.
- Episode 13: Marie Demaegdt, Textile & Sustainability Director at the CELC (European Confederation of Linen and Hemp) is the only European agro-industrial organization bringing together and federating all the stages of production and transformation for flax and hemp.
- Episode 14: Francesco Marini, Designer and Innovation manager at Marini Industrie SPA.