SMART CREATION, the podcast, invites you to explore the potential of sustainable fashion.
For this 10th episode, we have the pleasure to welcome Jeanine Ballone, Managing Director at Fashion 4 Development Solutions.
«You have to know your supply chain, you have to be intimate with it, you have to own it, because that’s what you are responsible for, you could be creative and selling products and opening new eras but the idea that you know where your goods are produced, your water consumption, your chemical consumption… things all the supplier can and would be mandated in the future of the business to supply to you… and transparency and traceability, I believe you are going to trigger the real opportunity for consumers to react to your brand. If you’re not trusted, I don’t believe that consumers will continue to buy in the future.»
Fashion 4 Development (F4D) is a private sector global platform founded by Evie Evangelou in January 2011 in support of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals and “Every Woman, Every Child”, the UN initiative spearheaded by Secretary-General Ban Ki Moon. F4D builds upon the core leadership principles of the 4Es: Educate, Empower, Enhance and Enrich, and activates partnerships that promote the fashion and textile industry, advance economic and social development activities, preserve culture and empower women. In 2015 F4D committed to support the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals and place a significant focus on sustainable lifestyle practices for a healthier world. Fashion 4 Development’s message to promote positive social change is received with open arms around the world, with initiatives in over 20 countries.
Smart Creation, the podcast of Première Vison :
- Première Vision launches Smart Creation, the podcast. Listen to the first episode!
- Episode 2: Matteo Mantellassi, CEO of MANTECO.
- Episode 3: Flavio Berto, he is the CEO of Berto a manufacture based in Italy and specialized in Denim.
- Episode 4: Michael Lam from Advanced Denim during the May 2019 Denim Première Vision show in Milan based in China.
- Episode 5: Nicolò Zumaglini, he is the CEO at Lanificio Subalpino.
- Episode 6: Andreas Andrén, Chief Operating Officer at We aRe SpinDye® (SE).
- Episode 7: Monique Maissan, Founder and CEO of Waste2Wear® (CN).
- Episode 8: Deborah Berger, Deputy General Manager, Nativa Precious Fiber (FR).
- Episode 9: Marina Coutelan, Fashion Manager for Smart Creation at Première Vision, she deciphers Première Vision’s initiatives in terms of responsible fashion and shares her favourite materials and companies by type of product sought!
- Episode 10: Jeanine Ballone, Managing Director at Fashion 4 Development Solutions.
- Episode 11: Isaac Nichelson, CEO & Co-founder at Circular SystemsTM.
- Episode 12: Guido Zilli, who is in charge of the communication and sustainability at the italian tannery Gruppo Dani.
- Episode 13: Marie Demaegdt, Textile & Sustainability Director at the CELC (European Confederation of Linen and Hemp) is the only European agro-industrial organization bringing together and federating all the stages of production and transformation for flax and hemp.
- Episode 14: Francesco Marini, Designer and Innovation manager at Marini Industrie SPA.