SMART CREATION, the podcast, invites you to explore the potential of sustainable fashion. With Smart Creation, discover the latest products and global initiatives from key upstream players to help make the move to a more responsible fashion industry. Twice monthly, on Wednesday, share the experience of a new guest who unveils a new generation of values combining creativity, innovation and sustainability.
For this very first episode we are meeting with Ricardo Silva from Tintex.
TINTEX was founded in 1998, in Portugal’s creative Porto region, in Europe. Its journey began with the development of high-quality jersey fabrics produced from natural and responsible fibres, using the latest, high-tech and most sustainable dyeing and finishing processes, its core expertise. This reinforces the company’s forward-looking vision to better supply the contemporary fashion, sport and lingerie markets.
You can find Tintex at Première Vision Fabrics and in the Smart Creation area next September.
In the meantime, discover its products on the Première Vision Marketplace
Stay tuned, next episode Wednesday 29 May!
Discover and enjoy!
Smart Creation, the podcast of Première Vison :
- Première Vision launches Smart Creation, the podcast. Listen to the first episode!
- Episode 2: Matteo Mantellassi, CEO of MANTECO.
- Episode 3: Flavio Berto, he is the CEO of Berto a manufacture based in Italy and specialized in Denim.
- Episode 4: Michael Lam from Advanced Denim during the May 2019 Denim Première Vision show in Milan based in China.
- Episode 5: Nicolò Zumaglini, he is the CEO at Lanificio Subalpino.
- Episode 6: Andreas Andrén, Chief Operating Officer at We aRe SpinDye® (SE).
- Episode 7: Monique Maissan, Founder and CEO of Waste2Wear® (CN).
- Episode 8: Deborah Berger, Deputy General Manager, Nativa Precious Fiber (FR).
- Episode 9: Marina Coutelan, Fashion Manager for Smart Creation at Première Vision, she deciphers Première Vision’s initiatives in terms of responsible fashion and shares her favourite materials and companies by type of product sought!
- Episode 10: Jeanine Ballone, Managing Director at Fashion 4 Development Solutions.
- Episode 11: Isaac Nichelson, CEO & Co-founder at Circular SystemsTM.
- Episode 12: Guido Zilli, who is in charge of the communication and sustainability at the italian tannery Gruppo Dani.
- Episode 13: Marie Demaegdt, Textile & Sustainability Director at the CELC (European Confederation of Linen and Hemp) is the only European agro-industrial organization bringing together and federating all the stages of production and transformation for flax and hemp.
- Episode 14: Francesco Marini, Designer and Innovation manager at Marini Industrie SPA.