SMART CREATION, the podcast, invites you to explore the potential of sustainable fashion. For this 8th episode, we met with Deborah Berger, Deputy General Manager, Nativa Precious Fiber (FR).
« For us sustainability is transparency and traceability. »
Nativa Precious Fiber, an ethical and responsible merino wool
Providing brands with a responsible and traceable fibre, whose production protocol is based on best market practices, is the commitment of Nativa Precious Fiber, a division of the Chargeur Luxury Materials group specialised in making merino wool.
The fibre’s production is organised around three primary pillars: the total absence of animal cruelty, with time and care devoted to the shearing of each animal; the rational management of livestock pastures, with a principle of land rotation and a complete recycling plan for the water used in its factories; and social responsibility towards its workers, from the farmers in South America and Oceania to their combing plant workers and manufacturers.
Their protocol is regularly audited by a third party organisation, for an eco-responsible and flexible wool sector, which guarantees superlative quality to buyers of its yarns, fabrics and finished products.
This luxurious and committed merino wool is yours to discover in the Smart Creation platform during Première Vision Paris, 17-19 Sept. 2019.
Smart Creation, the podcast of Première Vison :
- Première Vision launches Smart Creation, the podcast. Listen to the first episode!
- Episode 2: Matteo Mantellassi, CEO of MANTECO.
- Episode 3: Flavio Berto, he is the CEO of Berto a manufacture based in Italy and specialized in Denim.
- Episode 4: Michael Lam from Advanced Denim during the May 2019 Denim Première Vision show in Milan based in China.
- Episode 5: Nicolò Zumaglini, he is the CEO at Lanificio Subalpino.
- Episode 6: Andreas Andrén, Chief Operating Officer at We aRe SpinDye® (SE).
- Episode 7: Monique Maissan, Founder and CEO of Waste2Wear® (CN).
- Episode 8: Deborah Berger, Deputy General Manager, Nativa Precious Fiber (FR).
- Episode 9: Marina Coutelan, Fashion Manager for Smart Creation at Première Vision, she deciphers Première Vision’s initiatives in terms of responsible fashion and shares her favourite materials and companies by type of product sought!
- Episode 10: Jeanine Ballone, Managing Director at Fashion 4 Development Solutions.
- Episode 11: Isaac Nichelson, CEO & Co-founder at Circular SystemsTM.
- Episode 12: Guido Zilli, who is in charge of the communication and sustainability at the italian tannery Gruppo Dani.
- Episode 13: Marie Demaegdt, Textile & Sustainability Director at the CELC (European Confederation of Linen and Hemp) is the only European agro-industrial organization bringing together and federating all the stages of production and transformation for flax and hemp.
- Episode 14: Francesco Marini, Designer and Innovation manager at Marini Industrie SPA.