SMART CREATION, the podcast, invites you to explore the potential of sustainable fashion.
For this 5th episode of Smart Creation, we met with Nicolò Zumaglini, he is the CEO at Lanificio Subalpino.
« I want to close the door to too much production, too much waste, too much chemical. »
At Lanificio Subalpino, textile has been a family story since 1940. The generations have shared the same values and a deep sense of detail to realize unique creations. The members of the team are working all together to propose the best quality in terms of fabrics and new innovative designs as the ones they are presenting for the next season. They will have a new range of fabrics for jackets, pants, coats and accessories. Prince of Wales, tartan, stripes, check, micro – structures in wool, cotton, wool and linen, cotton and stretch fabrics will be used.
Lanificio Subalpino is also proud to announce the development of Eco-Friendly fabrics with new interesting qualities!
To get more, check their website!
Discover its products on the Première Vision Marketplace
Smart Creation, the podcast of Première Vison :
- Première Vision launches Smart Creation, the podcast. Listen to the first episode!
- Episode 2: Matteo Mantellassi, CEO of MANTECO.
- Episode 3: Flavio Berto, he is the CEO of Berto a manufacture based in Italy and specialized in Denim.
- Episode 4: Michael Lam from Advanced Denim during the May 2019 Denim Première Vision show in Milan based in China.
- Episode 5: Nicolò Zumaglini, he is the CEO at Lanificio Subalpino.
- Episode 6: Andreas Andrén, Chief Operating Officer at We aRe SpinDye® (SE).
- Episode 7: Monique Maissan, Founder and CEO of Waste2Wear® (CN).
- Episode 8: Deborah Berger, Deputy General Manager, Nativa Precious Fiber (FR).
- Episode 9: Marina Coutelan, Fashion Manager for Smart Creation at Première Vision, she deciphers Première Vision’s initiatives in terms of responsible fashion and shares her favourite materials and companies by type of product sought!
- Episode 10: Jeanine Ballone, Managing Director at Fashion 4 Development Solutions.
- Episode 11: Isaac Nichelson, CEO & Co-founder at Circular SystemsTM.
- Episode 12: Guido Zilli, who is in charge of the communication and sustainability at the italian tannery Gruppo Dani.
- Episode 13: Marie Demaegdt, Textile & Sustainability Director at the CELC (European Confederation of Linen and Hemp) is the only European agro-industrial organization bringing together and federating all the stages of production and transformation for flax and hemp.
- Episode 14: Francesco Marini, Designer and Innovation manager at Marini Industrie SPA.