Smart Creation, the podcast, invites you to explore the potential of sustainable fashion.
For this 14th episode, we are pleased to welcome Francesco Marini – Designer and Innovation manager at Marini Industrie SPA.
« I want to close the door to fake news in this industry. »
Marini Industrie is exhibiting at Première Vision Fabrics.
The history of Marini group rests on a strong foundation of tradition, combined with the passion of creative professions. Everything began in 1945 in Prato (Tuscany) when Mario Marini and Enzo Cecconi founded the eponymous woollen mill Marini & Cecconi. Since its inception, the company has created fine fabrics never losing the ability to move along with the times. In 2019, the company inaugurated a new production unit fully in line with its eco-responsible commitment.
Smart Creation, the podcast of Première Vison :
- Première Vision launches Smart Creation, the podcast. Listen to the first episode!
- Episode 2: Matteo Mantellassi, CEO of MANTECO.
- Episode 3: Flavio Berto, he is the CEO of Berto a manufacture based in Italy and specialized in Denim.
- Episode 4: Michael Lam from Advanced Denim during the May 2019 Denim Première Vision show in Milan based in China.
- Episode 5: Nicolò Zumaglini, he is the CEO at Lanificio Subalpino.
- Episode 6: Andreas Andrén, Chief Operating Officer at We aRe SpinDye® (SE).
- Episode 7: Monique Maissan, Founder and CEO of Waste2Wear® (CN).
- Episode 8: Deborah Berger, Deputy General Manager, Nativa Precious Fiber (FR).
- Episode 9: Marina Coutelan, Fashion Manager for Smart Creation at Première Vision, she deciphers Première Vision’s initiatives in terms of responsible fashion and shares her favourite materials and companies by type of product sought!
- Episode 10: Jeanine Ballone, Managing Director at Fashion 4 Development Solutions.
- Episode 11: Isaac Nichelson, CEO & Co-founder at Circular SystemsTM.
- Episode 12: Guido Zilli, who is in charge of the communication and sustainability at the italian tannery Gruppo Dani.
- Episode 13: Marie Demaegdt, Textile & Sustainability Director at the CELC (European Confederation of Linen and Hemp) is the only European agro-industrial organization bringing together and federating all the stages of production and transformation for flax and hemp.