Rete ITS is a project that gather together small and medium-sized companies, specialized in the denim “Made in Italiy”. It includes:
• Abbigliamento G & G – Model – Cutting – Manufacture of wearing apparel
• ITAC LAB – Collection development and finishing – Washing and dyeing industry
• WASH ITALIA – Development, support and finishing – Industrial laundry
• DIENPI – Labels for clothing and accessories – Design and manufacture
• MACTEC – Production machinery and equipment for the treatment of denim garments
Through the network, the companies members of Rete ITS collect their individual expertise and history, creating a complete chain of denim clothing manufacturing. Rete ITS companies share the same denim product philosophy and the same “glocal” vision, which allow them to project the “Made in Italy” tradition in the global market.
These companies support the social responsibility and the environmental sustainability, through energy saving and using renewable and / or recycled raw materials.
Members of Rete ITS undertake the priority to local supply chains and they work within the criteria of social equity.
Consistent with its style, the “New Vintage” collection is characterized by the strong flaming of slub characteristic of Japanese retro style, applied to stretch and superstretch fabrics and skinny and superskinny garments and with “wear” treatments like “ice” finishing with sulphur to give depth to blacks and greys. The colours, the shades and shadows that result are exciting and full of vigour.
All garments of the collection have their Smart Label, NFC technology and QR code, readable by smartphones through which you can acquire information on traceability and collection, thus certifying the origin of the product.
Come and visit Rete ITS, stand 6D42 6E37 , Upper Jeanswear, Hall 6 / Alley 6D