FOR OVER 50 YEARS, PREMIÈRE VISION HAS BEEN
FASHION’S SOURCE OF INSPIRATION AND CREATIVITY
We invite you to discover this new Première Vision fashion resource,
with its wealth of original and exclusive content, to help you decode the Spring-Summer 2025 season
– All the season’s inspirations presented in both text and images
– Interviews and contributions from artists, designers, manufacturers and style and trend experts
– A decoding of the coming season’s leading color directions and harmonies
– The season poster and a color chart featuring 29 colors which can be cut out
– A digital, downloadable version of the season’s colors :
* in .ase format for your Adobe creative software, for use by colorists and designers
* in . QTX format for manufacturers to develop dyeing and printing recipes.
Where to buy the PV Color Book SS25?
The PV Color Book SS25 will be on sale at Première Vision Paris on 6, 7 & 8 February 2024.
The PV Color Book will also be available online on the Première Vision Marketplace from 9 February 2024.
An inspirational tool
A catalyst for new connections and business opportunities, Première Vision supports all those involved in the fashion industry – from designers to company heads – in conceiving and creating the new season’s collections. Throughout the year, we decode the trends and provide inspiring fashion information.The development of the color range is the starting point of this creative process. The exclusive colors we present each season are developed by our fashion team in collaboration with a network of international experts.
With color as its guiding thread, the PV Color Book offers a look at the season from behind the scenes of the fashion industry. With this book, Première Vision offers a collection of inspirational chromatic directions, along with keys to forging a dialogue between designer and manufacturer, highlighting the relationship between creative inspiration and know-how, all founded and built around color.