Fashion forecasting and the decoding of seasonal trends have been part of Première Vision’s DNA
since its inception, thanks to our cutting edge tools and expert fashion team.
At PV Paris, both the physical show and the Digital Show are stepping up to inspire and guide visitors in the development of creative and unique Autumn Winter 22-23 collections.
The fashion information developed by the Première Vision fashion team and its partners is proposed in a variety of formats :
At the physical show:
• 2 transversal physical forums to present the season’s essential materials and elements:
The Inner & Sustainable Values Forum (at the intersection of Halls 1 & 2), The Fanciful Flair Forum (Hall 4, South)
• 4 informative and inspirational spaces in the entrances of each hall:
Descent to the entrance of Hall 1 : A space designed to immerse visitors in the Première Vision color range
• Descent to the entrance of Hall 2 : A space dedicated to the fashion collection of Tom Van den Borght, winner of the Grand Prix du Jury Première Vision at the 35th Hyères International Fashion, Accessories and Photography Festival 2020. To bring visitors directly in contact with young creative talent.
• Descent to the entrance of Hall 3 : A space built exclusively for the show, designed as a closed shell, an immersive passage where the visitor will be plunged into darkness with only the lights of the colors of the range.
• Descent to the entrance of Hall 4 (display by the Première Vision fashion team): Here, the visitor is plunged directly into the season’s key color: «Cardio orange».
• A 3D forum online at the Digital show, to locate top products from the physical fashion areas. Thanks to virtual-visit technology this unique 3D forum will present the season’s material highlights through some fifty references selected by the Première Vision fashion team on the Fanciful Flair forum. By clicking on each product proposed in this virtual space, the visitor will be able to learn about its specificities and qualities, and will be directed to the relevant supplier’s online shop on the Première Vision Marketplace.
• 1 Live Sourcing session for a live discovery and exploration of the products selected and presented by the Première Vision fashion team. Available online at the Digital Show, our Live Sourcing session will be presented live from the Inner & Sustainable Values forum by Elsa May, fashion product manager at Première Vision. She will present and decode the season’s trends through a selection of the most iconic Autumn Winter 22-23 products. Connected buyers will be able to source these materials simultaneously online on the Première Vision Marketplace. Tuesday 21 September at 12 pm
And also :
1 exclusive Autumn Winter 22-23 color range developed by the Première Vision fashion team, to be found at the show’s points of sale or to order online on the Première Vision website.