Join our “Emphasize Hemp!” talk, and you will learn how this fiber can help jeans and the denim industry become more sustainable. The event will disclose a unique natural fiber that has many great intrinsic qualities and is grown producing little emissions and low waste of resources.
You will also learn about this hemp’s weaknesses – which are not related to cannabinoids, as they come from a different plant – and you will be able to meet growers, weavers and brands that started new promising business relationships.
In partnership with Textil Wirtchaft, this conference is presented in english, in the Badeshiff area.
30-min conference in english moderated by Maria Cristina Pavarini, Senior Features Editor International / Textil Wirtschaft in the Badeschiff area.
Tuesday 17 May at 6pm CET
- Juliane Nowakowski, Head of Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility / Tom Tailor
- Christina Agtzidou, Manager Design Denim Female / Tom Tailor
- Rashid Iqbal, Executive Director / NAVEENA DENIM NDL
- Denis Druon, President – CEO / THE FLAX COMPANY – Marmara Hemp
- Michael Kininmonth, Business Development Project Manager / LENZING