The Première Vision Paris app
Our free mobi le app will ensure your visit to the show goes smoothly:
- Save time: search for exhibitors and add them to your visit plan.
- Access exhibition maps, useful information, fashion-related information, the pass download feature
Première Vision has an international network of 11 dedicated offices. Feel free to contact the Première Vision office for your country/geographical area if you have any questions or require assistance. You will find the list here.
What is the price of admission?
There is a single pre-show online rate of €42 (incl. VAT) available until the eve of the show, here. Once the show has opened, the ticket price is €60 (incl. VAT), both in the online shop and at the entrance to the venue.
How can I organise my trip?
Complete information to help you organise your trip can be found here.
How can I organise my visit?
All the resources to help you organise your visit to the Première Vision Paris show are available here.
Are discounts available for international travel?
- Train travel: Yes, “convention rate” discounts are available on French rail lines (French pricing). They entitle you to a 20% discount on:
– a full fare TGV ticket (1st or 2nd class)
– a full fare (excluding reservations or supplements) on other trains.
Convention-rate tickets can be used only at train stations or authorized travel agencies. Please contact the Visitors Service to request discount vouchers, which will be sent by post, by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: As this service is being phased out by the SNCF, France’s state-owned rail company, this is the last show for which we will be able to offer these discounts.
- Air travel: Enjoy preferential rates with Air France and KLM Global Meetings
Find all available discounts here.
- Traveling by public transportation (local or regional trains)? No reductions available.
We strongly advise you to buy your round trip at your departure station to avoid queuing at the exit of the show.
I am looking for accommodation in Paris or near the Parc d’Expositions Paris-Nord Villepinte. Are there any special rates available?
In the “Practical information” section here, take advantage of a service and dedicated team organised in connection with our partners:
- Revolugo to book a hotel
- Magic Event to book an apartment or studio.
Are there cloakrooms at the show to drop off coats and luggage?
Yes. They are located at the entrances to Halls 2, 3, 4, 5 South, 5 North, in the Hall 6 gallery (only in the gallery, there is no longer a cloakroom on the mezzanine floor of Hall 6) and at the taxi terminal level. The fee for the cloakrooms – €4 including VAT – is the same whether you are depositing a garment, an accessory/small bag or a suitcase.
The fee must be paid in cash.
*GOLD PREMIUM and PLATINUM visitors enjoy a free cloakroom in the PRIORITY ACCESS located at the entrance of hall 3 and at the top of hall 6.
The cloakrooms are open from 9 am to 7.30 pm on the 1st and 2nd day of the show, and until 6 pm on the last day.
From 7.30 pm to 10 pm on the 1st and 2nd day of the show, and from 6 pm to 7.30 pm on the last day (except for the cloakrooms at the taxi terminal level and in 5 North), items must be collected from the cloakroom located in Hall 5 South.
In accordance with the Vigipirate safety programme, all luggage must be left in the cloakrooms. No luggage is permitted in the halls.
I need an invitation letter to obtain a visa. What should I do?
Letters of invitation will only be sent to persons who have purchased their Pass. Once you have purchased your pass, fill out online request form and return it to email@example.com with the required document.
Please note: Incomplete applications will not be processed.
You can check here, if you need a visa for France.
Mandatory documents to include with your visa request:
-The pass you received by e-mail
-The carefully completed form
-Proof of company registration (document attesting to the registration of your company with a government body) to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an agent. Are there special access conditions?
Agents receive their badges by email before the show, upon registration. Should this not be the case, they should go to the nearest Agents Welcome Desk at the show entrance to pick them up.
For any more specific questions, contact directly email@example.com.
I am a student. What are the entry conditions for students ?
Students may attend Première Vision Paris free of charge under the following conditions:
- College pass: teachers may request this pass for a group of final year students accompanied by one or several teachers. The visit must be planned over a single day: either the 2nd or 3rd day of the show, subject to availability (there is a pass quota for each of the two days).
- Once the request has been approved, the teacher will receive a confirmation for their group with the visit date and rules
- A College Premium pass, giving free access to all 3 days of the show.
Other useful information can be found on the dedicated web page
I am looking for an exhibitor. Where can I find information?
Please refer to our e-catalog, which lists all the exhibitors at Première Vision Paris. The e-catalog is available here.
How can I know which exhibitors accept orders with small volumes ?
Please refer to our e-catalog here, go to the relevant show, then choose the search criterion: “Capsule collections – small quantities”.