Privileges are available to every visitor, whatever their First PV status. Login to discover your privileges according to your status.
- Take advantage of the pre-show rate right up to the show’s opening
- Save time upon arrival, head straight to the “scan your e-pass” welcome areas
- Present your electronic e-pass, accessible from your mobile with our app “Première Vision Paris” or with your confirmation email.
Two dedicated Priority Access desks in Hall 3 and Hall 6 to maximise your time at the show by providing a preferential welcome:
- A free and dedicated cloakroom for all 3 days of the show.
- A fast-line for even quicker access to the show.
Enjoy special areas entirely redesigned for your comfort:
- Special areas to work or rest as you choose.
- Extra attention for our most loyal visitors with : our concierge service: taxi reservations, top places to go, restaurants, dry cleaning, etc.
An exclusive concierge service headed up by Pierre-Paul Monnet is at your disposal throughout your Première Vision Paris experience.
New baggage service
Every edition, Firstpv is renewed to improve your visit experience.
NEW SERVICE – BAGGAGE EARLY CHECK-IN
Passengers, Visitors or Exhibitors of Première Vision Paris shows, travelling on a flight operated by AIR FRANCE or any SKY TEAM partner will be able to register their baggage before departure, between 30 hours and 4 hours before their flight.
Only flights departing from Paris-Charles De Gaulle airport (except flights to the US and Tel Aviv) are concerned.
Flights from Paris-Orly will not be eligible to this service.
– Entrance in hall 1, inside Parc des Parc des Expositions Paris-Nord Villepinte gallery
– Tuesday Sept 17th : from 1pm to 5pm
– Wednesday Sept 18th : from 8 :30 am to 5pm
– Thursday Sept 19th : from 8 :30 am to 4pm