Students experience the Firstpv relationship program too:
At Première Vision Paris, we take care to prepare the new generation of fashion professionals.
This is why, as a final year student in design, fashion and fashion management, you are part of our FIRST PV relationship program, with COLLEGE or COLLEGE PREMIUM status.
This status lets you benefit from the following advantages:
- A dedicated College / College Premium welcome desk, Hall 6 where a hostess will be pleased to help you.
- Free access to Première Vision Paris, Parc des Exposition, Villepinte:
– A full day access for COLLEGE status visitors to choose between the 2nd day OR the 3rd day of the show
– An unlimited access and during the 3 days of show for COLLEGE Premium.
- Our Future Fashion Talent Talk exclusively for students:
The Future Fashion Talent Talk: At each edition we propose a presentation of Première Vision Paris specially developed for you. The presentation features one of our anbassador to share his or her experience with you.
Practical information: Thursday 14th February at 9:15 am, Room 501-502, Hall 5.
Duration: 45 min. In English
Our next speaker for the Future Fashion Talent Talk :
Mr. Paul Bryant, Overseas all fabric & trim sourcing at SUPREME
Our most recent speakers :
Johnny Talbot and Adrian Runhof, founders of TALBOT RUNHOF
Mr. Nigel Cabourn, director of NIGEL CABOURN MARKETING LTD
Mr. Aurélien Jeuffroy, Men’s Shoe Designer at CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN
Mr. Hirofumi Kurino, founder of UNITED ARROWS
Mr. Johan Buskqvist, freelance Fashion Designer
Ms. Gel Egger Ceccarelli, Material Research & Development
Do you know your status?
For College registration requests, click here.
To discover the privileges of your College Premium status, log onto your Première Vision Paris account.
Don’t yet know your status? To know more, contact the office according to your country