SMART CREATION, the podcast, invites you to explore the potential of sustainable fashion.
For this 6th episode, we met with Andreas Andrén, Chief Operating Officer at We aRe SpinDye® (SE).
« Sustainable fashion is about business model with the least possible impact join with as little interference with creativity. »
We aRe Spin Dye® is a Swedish fashion tech company that has developed a sustainable coloring method for synthetic textiles which reduces the environmental impact compared to the traditional dyeing process. The company was founded by Martin Berling in 2014. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, We are Spindye has since it hit the market had colabs with brands such as Quiksilver, Peak Performance, Bergans of Norway, Roxy and Fjällräven.
Join We aRe Spin Dye® next September in the Smart Creation area (Hall 3)
Stay tuned and enjoy!
Smart Creation, the podcast of Première Vison :
- Première Vision launches Smart Creation, the podcast. Listen to the first episode!
- Episode 2: Matteo Mantellassi, CEO of MANTECO.
- Episode 3: Flavio Berto, he is the CEO of Berto a manufacture based in Italy and specialized in Denim.
- Episode 4: Michael Lam from Advanced Denim during the May 2019 Denim Première Vision show in Milan based in China.
- Episode 5: Nicolò Zumaglini, he is the CEO at Lanificio Subalpino.
- Episode 6: Andreas Andrén, Chief Operating Officer at We aRe SpinDye® (SE).
- Episode 7: Monique Maissan, Founder and CEO of Waste2Wear® (CN).
- Episode 8: Deborah Berger, Deputy General Manager, Nativa Precious Fiber (FR).
- Episode 9: Marina Coutelan, Fashion Manager for Smart Creation at Première Vision, she deciphers Première Vision’s initiatives in terms of responsible fashion and shares her favourite materials and companies by type of product sought!
- Episode 10: Jeanine Ballone, Managing Director at Fashion 4 Development Solutions.
- Episode 11: Isaac Nichelson, CEO & Co-founder at Circular SystemsTM.
- Episode 12: Guido Zilli, who is in charge of the communication and sustainability at the italian tannery Gruppo Dani.
- Episode 13: Marie Demaegdt, Textile & Sustainability Director at the CELC (European Confederation of Linen and Hemp) is the only European agro-industrial organization bringing together and federating all the stages of production and transformation for flax and hemp.
- Episode 14: Francesco Marini, Designer and Innovation manager at Marini Industrie SPA.