SMART CREATION, the podcast, invites you to explore the potential of sustainable fashion. Discover the latest products and global initiatives from key upstream players to help make the move to a more responsible fashion industry. Twice monthly, on Wednesday, share the experience of a new guest joining us to unveil a new generation of values combining creativity, innovation and sustainability.
For this fourth episode we met with Michael Lam from Advanced Denim during the May 2019 Denim Première Vision show in Milan.
Established in 1987, Advanced Denim has been the first denim mill in China and one of the most innovative leader in the denim industry for over 30 years. « In sustainable fashion there is « sustainable » and « fashion » . It has to be on trend, with nice material. Sustainable concept cannot sale. It has to be combined together. »
Discover its products on the Première Vision Marketplace
Smart Creation, the podcast of Première Vison :
- Première Vision launches Smart Creation, the podcast. Listen to the first episode!
- Episode 2: Matteo Mantellassi, CEO of MANTECO.
- Episode 3: Flavio Berto, he is the CEO of Berto a manufacture based in Italy and specialized in Denim.
- Episode 4: Michael Lam from Advanced Denim during the May 2019 Denim Première Vision show in Milan based in China.
- Episode 5: Nicolò Zumaglini, he is the CEO at Lanificio Subalpino.
- Episode 6: Andreas Andrén, Chief Operating Officer at We aRe SpinDye® (SE).
- Episode 7: Monique Maissan, Founder and CEO of Waste2Wear® (CN).
- Episode 8: Deborah Berger, Deputy General Manager, Nativa Precious Fiber (FR).
- Episode 9: Marina Coutelan, Fashion Manager for Smart Creation at Première Vision, she deciphers Première Vision’s initiatives in terms of responsible fashion and shares her favourite materials and companies by type of product sought!
- Episode 10: Jeanine Ballone, Managing Director at Fashion 4 Development Solutions.
- Episode 11: Isaac Nichelson, CEO & Co-founder at Circular SystemsTM.
- Episode 12: Guido Zilli, who is in charge of the communication and sustainability at the italian tannery Gruppo Dani.
- Episode 13: Marie Demaegdt, Textile & Sustainability Director at the CELC (European Confederation of Linen and Hemp) is the only European agro-industrial organization bringing together and federating all the stages of production and transformation for flax and hemp.
- Episode 14: Francesco Marini, Designer and Innovation manager at Marini Industrie SPA.