Smart Creation, the podcast, invites you to explore the potential of sustainable fashion. For this episode, we are pleased to welcome Kutay Saritosun, Director of Fashion Brands at Bluesign Technologies.
« To be more sustainable it is important to manage the relationship with your producers, the supply chain, the sustainability of your production, put the right materials and the right chemistry.»
Bluesign® approval encompasses consumer safety, responsible use of resources plus a commitment to manufacturing with the lowest possible impacts on both environment and people. With harmful substances eliminated from the beginning of the production process and control standards for what constitutes environmentally-friendly and safe production, the final textile product meets stringent consumer safety requirements worldwide and gives consumers confidence that they are buying a sustainable product. Providing transparency and traceability of all processing steps, materials throughout the product chain and intermediate products are tested and bear the bluesign® label.
-The bluesign® system offers solutions for manufacturers to certify production processes and composition of the components tested for the bluesign® criteria.
-From raw material to finished product, tested and sustainably-produced components are designated as bluesign®-approved.
Smart Creation, the podcast of Première Vison :
- Première Vision launches Smart Creation, the podcast. Listen to the first episode!
- Episode 2: Matteo Mantellassi, CEO of MANTECO
- Episode 3: Flavio Berto, he is the CEO of Berto a manufacture based in Italy and specialized in Denim
- Episode 4: Michael Lam from Advanced Denim during the May 2019 Denim Première Vision show in Milan based in China
- Episode 5: Nicolò Zumaglini, he is the CEO at Lanificio Subalpino
- Episode 6: Andreas Andrén, Chief Operating Officer at We aRe SpinDye® (SE)
- Episode 7: Monique Maissan, Founder and CEO of Waste2Wear® (CN)
- Episode 8: Deborah Berger, Deputy General Manager, Nativa Precious Fiber (FR)
- Episode 9: Marina Coutelan, Fashion Manager for Smart Creation at Première Vision, she deciphers Première Vision’s initiatives in terms of responsible fashion and shares her favourite materials and companies by type of product sought!
- Episode 10: Jeanine Ballone, Managing Director at Fashion 4 Development Solutions
- Episode 11: Isaac Nichelson, CEO & Co-founder at Circular SystemsTM
- Episode 12: Guido Zilli, who is in charge of the communication and sustainability at the italian tannery Gruppo Dani
- Episode 13: Marie Demaegdt, Textile & Sustainability Director at the CELC (European Confederation of Linen and Hemp) is the only European agro-industrial organization bringing together and federating all the stages of production and transformation for flax and hemp
- Episode 14 : Francesco Marini, Designer and Innovation manager chez Marini Industrie SpA
- Episode 15 : Ruth Farrell – Global Marketing Director at Eastman Naia TM.
- Episode 16 : Pierre-Nicolas Hurstel CEO & Co-founder at Arianee
- Episode 18 : Kevin Germanier, Founder of the brand Germanier