The 5th Sustainable Leather Forum will be held on 11 September at the Palais Brongniart, in the presence of Roland Lescure, Minister Delegate for Industry, and Marc Fesneau, Minister for Agriculture and Food Sovereignty.
Over 400 participants
The Sustainable Leather Forum is the international event dedicated to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in the leather, fashion, luxury and design industries. Each year, it brings together over 400 participants (from more than 10 different countries) – companies in the sector, major fashion and design groups, SMEs, ETIs, institutions, opinion leaders and consultancies, etc. – to focus on social, environmental and economic issues through keynotes, round tables and BtoB meetings.
Four major themes
This event, organised by the Conseil National du Cuir with the support of the federations and under the patronage of the Ministry of the Economy and Finance, will address four major themes in its 5th edition:
- The current state of labels and certifications
- Emerging approaches to breeding and traceability for a more virtuous value chain
- CSR, the DNA of the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) sector
- Repairability as a lever for circularity
This year’s major new features
- A new exhibition area featuring a selection of companies offering CSR solutions
- A matchmaking service to encourage networking and rendez-vous
- A platform with nearly 100 videos on CSR topics, classified by theme
- A remote event reserved exclusively for international professionals to reduce the carbon footprint of travel.
See you next 11 September!