As it does every year in September, Première Vision Designs has joined forces with the TexSelect® competition, of which it is one of the main sponsors, celebrating its 50th anniversary this year.
The TexSelect® competition rewards young designers from British textile schools.
Before the show, a jury of professionals (design school teachers, textile and fashion industry players) met in London to select the winners from among the 24 finalists.
The competition prizes were awarded in the TexSelect® area of Première Vision Designs (Hall 5).
LES 5 PRIX TEXSELECT® ONT ÉTÉ REMIS À :
- The Marks & Spencer TexSelect Fashion Textile Award, presented by Libby Allan, Trend Lead, Womenswear & Lingerie, at Marks & Spencer, went to weave designer Joanna Rance.
- Rhianna Parker-Yates won the TexSelect Prize for Fashion (presented by Jayne Goulding of Jayne Goulding Studio)
- Amber Sorayapour won the Prize for Interiors (sponsored by The Clothworkers’ Company and presented by Sir Jonathan Portal, Master, and Christopher McLean May, past Master of The Clothworkers’ Company)
- Maddie Sellers won the Colour Prize (presented by Yann Manard of sponsor Mode Information)
- Sophia Gray won the Pattern Prize (presented by Jeremy Somers of Circleline and sponsored by Liberty Fabrics)
- and Jaeyong Kim won the The Woolmark Company Texselect Award
The Première Vision group, a long-time sponsor of the non-profit association TexSelect®, has taken over as a revealing source of new creative talent for the organization of the 2020 competition. From its next edition in September 2020, TexSelect® will now be included in the PV Awards under the name « PV Awards NextGen ».
More information about the NextGen PV Awards will soon be available….