OUR NEW HEALTH CHARTER
In September 2020, the concept of the show is revised in a format adapted to the sanitary protocols required by recommended by the French government and the WHO, and designed to facilitate meetings and business between buyers and exhibitors.
Wearing a mask is mandatory
Wearing a mask or visor is compulsory for all, if social distancing is not possible (1 m between each person).
Hydroalcoholic gel available
Hydroalcoholic gels will be available in all strategic areas of the show. No paper documents will be distributed, all show information will be available on the website and the Première Vision Paris application.
Arrangement of the spaces to respect the social distance of 1m between each person.
Aisles of at least 3m over the whole of the lounge.
Special signage with a reminder of the barrier gestures.
Compliance with regulatory gauges
The dematerialized badge:
Dematerialized badge on smartphone. No printed badge. No paper documents will be distributed, all show information will be available on the website and the Première Vision Paris app.
Isolation of suspicious cases:
A health antenna is installed, with the care of any person suspected of infection.
A reinforced cleaning :
Reinforced cleaning with adapted products throughout the day. Specific waste treatment.
Services (catering, rest areas, documentation, etc.):
All the services required for the show to operate normally will be present as usual. Refreshment areas, rest areas and welcome areas in general will be larger, in order to ensure social distancing. Catering services offering takeaway or delivery to the stand will be enhanced.
The recommendations on the stands:
- The visitors will be asked to use hand sanitizer before touching your products, and therefore ideally as they enter the stand.
- Each sales person should have their own collection, that they are the only ones to handle.
- Wear a mask
- Maintain a distance of one metre between individuals, so ideally one buyer and one sales person per table.
How to get to Paris Nord Villepinte:
- The shuttle service from Porte Maillot will be strengthened, with greater frequency to and from the show.
- The taxi service we organise at Paris Nord Villepinte will also be strengthened.
- The health measures currently in force on public transport in Paris should be relaxed by September. In addition, negotiations are underway between the federation of event organisers and the Paris transport authorities to increase the frequency of RER trains calling at Parc des Expositions station.
This charter is established on the basis of the latest recommendations of the health authorities, so it is open-ended and will remain in line with the requirements issued by the latter.
More information about the sanitary protocol of the city of Paris with the Caring Attitude Trail >
We will therefore keep you informed of any changes that may occur.
For any further information, please contact us here