What is an e-pass?
The e-pass is the access support for everyone who bought his pass and wants to enter the show. The e-pass is sent by email after an online order. It has to be printed (or kept available on smatphone) and presented to the e-pass terminals at the show. It allows visitors to obtain the badge to access the shows.
Even the show is open, e-pass on line can be ordered here.
The e-pass is the surest way to quickly enter the show (less than 5 minutes, excluding coat check lines).
There are sales desks at the show entrance should you prefer to purchase your badge at the show.
I prefer to buy my pass directly upon arrival. How do I do that?
At each entrance you will find:
– Terminals to buy your pass as well as access to a seminar and / or purchase the Colour Card/ Range, (payment by Visa or Mastercard credit card only.)
– On-site check-in desks and cash desks, to buy your pass as well as your access to a seminar and / or the Colour Card/ Range. Payment may be made in cash, or by check or credit card (CB, Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
I have not received my e-pass. What should I do?
- Download, edit and print out your e-pass by logging on to “My Account”. Click on the tab marked “My e-passes”.
- Open the PREMIERE VISION PARIS app, which you can download for free on Google Play or the Apple Store (make sure you update the app if you have already downloaded it). Log-in to access your e-pass, and present it directly from your smartphone when you arrive at the show.
If you are unable to retrieve your e-pass, go to the nearest “E-pass Assistance” welcome desk upon arriving at the show (and if possible with your invoice received by email) and tell the hostesses that you purchased your e-pass, but you have not received anything. After checking the files, they can provide you your badge.
- There’s a mistake on my e-pass. What should I do?
Which shows can I access with my badge?
YARNS: for yarns and fibres(Hall 6)
FABRICS: for fabrics for clothing (Hall 5&6)
LEATHER: for leather & fur (Hall 3)
DESIGNS: for creative textiles and surface designs (Hall 5)
ACCESSORIES: for accessories and components for fashion and design (Hall 4)
and all your fashion-manufacturing partners under one roof:
MANUFACTURING-PROXIMITY: for local sourcing (Hall 6)
MANUFACTURING-OVERSEAS: for Overseas audited sourcing (Hall 2)
MANUFACTURING-KNITWEAR : for flatbed knits (Hall 6 North)
MANUFACTURING-LEATHER: for manufacturing in the leathergoods, footwear and leather apparel (Hall 3)
For more details about each universe, click on the link!
Once a year, Première Vision Paris proposes special spaces to visitors:
MAISON D’EXCEPTIONS: A high creativity experimental zone exploring international fields of know-how, bringing together select workshops whose mastery of ancestral, vernacular or contemporary techniques is in constant development. In February only (Hall 3).
SMART CREATION: A space dedicated to information and discussion, where exhibitors, designers, buyers and fashion brands can experience and truly visualize the values and advances being made in terms of eco-responsibility in the fashion industry. In September only.