PREMIERE VISION PARIS, A DOUBLE EVENT: PHYSICAL AND DIGITAL!
In September 2020, Première Vision will simultaneously launch its Paris show in parallel with a digital event – for the first time and on the same dates – in order to offer you enhanced visibility, greater development potential and new associated services.
THE PHYSICAL SHOW IN PARIS-NORD VILLEPINTE, A PRIORITY
Hygiene rules to ensure the safety of one and all
First, let us mention a subject that concerns everybody: compliance with the hygiene regulations in application for a professional event like ours.
In this post-crisis context, we will of course be doing our utmost to ensure maximum safety at the show. To achieve this, we are working in close proximity with the French authorities and are already putting in place measures such as: digital badges for all, revised and enlarged public spaces, queueing systems that ensure social distancing in the reception areas, cloakrooms and rest rooms, plus supplies of masks and hand sanitizer.
This edition will be simplified in order to prioritize business on your stands: we are therefore planning to leave out certain traditional features that are not essential in this context.
We will keep you regularly informed about the measures we are taking via our newsletters.
New conditions for visitor participation
September’s show will be free for all buyers who register before 31 August.
Services at the show and online will be free for them: the seminars on fashion, products, eco-responsibility and the various segments of our profession.
NEW: AN EXCEPTIONAL DIGITAL EVENT IN PARALLEL AND IN COMPLEMENT TO THE SHOW
Here is a preview of the services that you will have access to at the event:
- Your products selected for the forums will be automatically included in the catalogue of your products on your Marketplace store.
- Your company profile page will be reworked to include your videos and add dynamism to the presentation of your activity.
- Tools for client and supplier relations will be integrated into your company profile in order to facilitate direct contact: phone, email, request for a meeting, request to make contact.
Promotion and communication
- The fashion team’s selection of products will be showcased and promoted in the digital magazine published on the Marketplace and on social media.
- Around thirty free conferences in the form of webcasts, some of which will be live, will be broadcast before and during the show on the platform, before becoming accessible via streaming at a later date.
If you wish to take part in this digital event:
It couldn’t be easier. If you already exhibit at the show, you will be automatically associated with it, at no additional cost.
To promote your participation and multiply the points of contact with visitors, it is essential to:
- Send us your collections, as you usually do. We will make a selection which will be photographed and put online for you.
Please note: your products must be identified with their description/name (reference, composition, etc.).
You will receive a call for samples at the end of June as usual.
- Complete the digital product catalogue for your store on the Marketplace now: it’s free. Do not hesitate to call us if you need technical assistance or if you are looking for providers to photograph your collections.
The more products there are, the more commercially effective the digital event will be, we are counting on you!
- Check the texts presenting your company in your exhibitor extranet and alter them if necessary.
- Pay particular attention to your company contact details (email, phone number) in order to respond to the commercial requests received during the three days.
The contact person should be available to answer queries during all three days of the show.
- Send your commercial contact videos such as: presentations of collections, new products, pitch about eco-responsibility, presentation of the company. We will post them on your company page.
In the run-up to September’s show, the Marketplace will be totally free without any limit on the number of products.
If you are still limited in your ability to travel and meet your clients: post your products online, make telephone appointments with your clients and take a look at your catalogue together, remotely. This digital contact cannot replace client meetings nor actually handling the products, but will allow your clients to request samples and will help to restart your activity.