THE “2ND GENERATION” MARKETPLACE WILL HOST A DIGITAL FAIR ON THE SAME DATES AS THE SHOW.
September’s physical show will be accompanied for the first time, and on the same dates, by a parallel digital event. Broadcast on Marketplace Première Vision, this Digital Fair will complete the physical show and promote the visibility of your product offer to a larger number of international buyers.
That is why Marketplace, your B2B e-commerce platform, is evolving to offer new services and functions for the fashion industry and to accompany the physical show: online forums, optimised online stores, extended product catalogues, booking online appointments to prepare for visits to the show, confidential sharing of new designs online…
This new event is organised around a programme of digital content, services and tools that have been developed to promote your collections to a large network of international buyers, inspire and accompany fashion design and answer the strategic questions that the industry is asking about its future.
A digital catalogue that is more interactive and functional to dynamize business:
- Tools for putting clients / suppliers in touch, making direct contact and remote commercial transactions easier.
- Your company profile can now include multimedia content – videos, images, texts… in order to add dynamism to the presentation of your activity.
Enriched content to enhance the visibility of your offer and to guide buyers:
- All the new designs for AW 21/22: referenced and presented in the product catalogue
- Inspiration, trends, seasonal directions: the selection of products on the forums and an analysis of the Autumn Winter 21-22 season can be found in the fashion section of the Marketplace Magazine.
- An exclusive programme of 20 digital events broadcast online that analyse and dissect the season, as well as the challenges facing the sector: inspirational fashion seminars, conferences and webinars around “the future of fashion”.
To guarantee our visitors a high-quality digital event, it is essential that as many stores
as possible are activated and completed on the Marketplace.
We are relying on you to update and complete your store: adding product (there are no limits), checking your contact details, uploading digital content…
Don’t forget to add your permanent and older collections using the new stock service functions operational for the September event.
And remember, you have access to all these functions at no extra cost!
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Marketplace team for any additional information or for help in optimising your store.
If you have not yet booked your stand for September’s event, do it now on your exhibitor area.