A complete offer of three seminars, for a unique decoding of the Spring Summer 21 season.Providing essential overviews and convictions, the seminars are vital and essential complements to the show and forum information developed by the Première Vision fashion team, and are designed to make your visit even more inspiring and effective
LEATHER & COLOURS TREND TASTING
Tuesday 11 Feb. 10:30 am / Wednesday 12 Feb. 10:30 am / Thursday 13 Feb. 10:30 am
An essential 45-minute fashion seminar dedicated to leather and colour, to help you make the most pertinent choices when preparing your Spring-Summer 21 collections.
This comprehensive seminar deciphers the season, showcases the exclusive Première Vision colour palette with specific harmonies for leather, and identifies the essential materials for the season through a selection of products for leather goods, footwear and apparel. There is a focus on new technical procedures and innovative approaches to eco-responsibility.
SEASON TREND TASTING
Tuesday 11 Feb. 11:45 am / Wednesday 12 Feb. 11:45 am / Thursday 13 Feb. 11:45 am
A complete and essential 45-minute seminar to help you make the right choices in elaborating your collections.
Drawing on a cutting-edge offer, exclusively selected by Première Vision’s expert teams, this analysis details and decodes the entire spring summer 21 season: a presentation of the season’s key fabrics, leathers, textile designs, accessories and colours, including expert insights and specific fashion applications.
– The season’s influences, the major transversal currents, and potential synergies between colours, fabrics, designs, leathers and components.
– A presentation of the colour range overall.
– The season’s fashion outlook, illustrated with pictures and videos of the show’s offer.
– Key silhouettes pointing to the right fashion approaches for men’s, women’s, casualwear and sports.
FABRICS & COLOURS TREND TASTING
Tuesday 11 Feb. 1 pm / Wednesday 12 Feb. 1 pm / Thursday 13 Feb. 1 pm
An essential, 45-minute fashion seminar dedicated to fabrics and colours, to help you make the right choices in developing your spring summer 21 collections.
Using the Fashion Team’s selections from the Première Vision Fabrics exhibitors’ offer, this comprehensive seminar decodes the season and Première Vision’s exclusive colour range, with harmonies by market and textile highlights to remember.
– The season’s main transversal trends, illustrated with the help of inspiring images.
– A decoding of the colour range and the season’s colour atmospheres, with key harmonies for each market – men’s, women’s, active sport and casualwear.
– Season’s highlights illustrated by the most representative fabrics and patterns – with complete references, including exhibitor names and stand locations – to make your visit as effective as possible.
TREND TASTING fashion seminars are presented by Première Vision’s fashion team and are in French with simultaneous translation into English.
Hall 6 – Fashion Talks Area
Space is limited, book your seat now!
45 € for each seminar.
At the end of the presentations, a summary memo will be emailed to all participants – a handy tool to reference during your appointments with exhibitors.
Colour range at preferential rate (no combinable with other discounts) bought at the show.
Please note: you must be a holder of a Première Vision Paris badge to access the seminar.