24 finalists, selected from among 250 young designers from British textile schools, are invited to exhibit their designs at the September edition of Première Vision Designs.
An incubator of textile design talent
The winners of the TexSelect® contest are a key attraction for buyers, designers and fashion brands looking for news and new discoveries. By giving them this opportunity to exhibit at the show, Première Vision Designs plays an important role in providing a vital bridge between young talent and the fashion market.
Prizes attributed by a jury of leading industry figures
Prior to the Première Vision Designs show, a jury of industry professionals (professors from design schools, textile and fashion industry experts) gather in London to select the winners from among the 24 finalists.
Join us for the awarding of the 8 competition prizes:
Thursday 20 September at 4:30 pm,
In the TexSelect® area In the DESIGNS FACTORY Première Vision Designs – Hall 5
The 8 TexSelect® Prizes :
- The TexSelect Fashion Prize is awarded for the best fashion-fabric design in any discipline
- The TexSelect Interior Prize, awarded by The Clothworkers’ Company for the best fabric design for interior fabrics
- The TexSelect Colour Prize awarded for the best use of colour in a textile design, awarded by Mode…information
- The TexSelect Pattern Prize awarded by Liberty Fabrics for the best textile pattern
- The Woolmark Company TexSelect Award, awarded by the Woolmark Company since 2011
- The Marks & Spencer TexSelect Fashion Fabric Award awarded by Marks & Spencer since 2017
And NEW this year:
- The Worshipful Company of Woolen TexSelect Design Innovation Award for the best design for woollens for interiors.
- The WGSN TexSelect Award
Discover soon the 2018 finalists