The can’t-miss event to conceive and create your collections
For 3 days, 2 times a year, at Paris-Nord Villepinte, the six major industries supplying materials and services to the global fashion industry come together in Paris, the capital of fashion.
This unique event brings together everything you need to make your next RTW, leather goods and footwear collections a success, from design to manufacturing with:
1. A creative complete offer selected by a committee of experts from:
2. New visit itineraries
to find the latest product innovations and know-how from our more than 1900 exhibitors: small quantities, exhibitors committed to responsible creation….
3. An inspiring immersion in the spring-summer 20 season
and an enlightened decoding of trends in different forms: 12 fashion forums where the most inspiring materials of the season are selected and staged, inspirational films, fashion seminars, colour range, etc.
4. A series of expert conferences and workshops
to help understand and anticipate the issues destined to transform the industry of tomorrow.
5. Also discover in February:
- A complete Leather circuit for composing leather goods, garment and footwear collections including The new Leather Manufacturing area
- Maison d’Exceptions: 1 space dedicated to high creation with a selection of workshops focused on traditional craft techniques or innovative technologies (by invitation only). Hall 3
- Wearable Lab: A 900 m2 village with a 360° offer of technologies, materials, encounters and discoveries from Fashion Tech. Hall 6
Paris at your feet! Check out our selection of the city’s latest hotspots – what to do, what to see, where to eat, celebrate, and shop… and enjoy a typically Parisian experience after your visit.