Copyrights and intellectual property
Première Vision which has been, 15 years ago, the first trade show to organize and afford a body specializing in advices and actions dedicated to the exhibitors and their buyers, takes a strong stand on copyrights and the theft of intellectual property.
Stolen patterns Copied designs Counterfeiting : Première Vision’s Copyright Unit makes available a means for you to protect your creations, by providing you with the advice of professionals who are experts in apparel and textiles, and specialised attorneys.
An office of textile-apparel industry experts, is available for exhibitors and visitors to the salons forming Première Vision Pluriel. Here they may seek information and advice concerning:
- copyrighting patterns and models,
- counterfeiting patterns and models,
- drawing up contracts between designers and professionals,
- and all questions touching on activities concerning the Textile-Apparel Industry.
During the show : Copyright Unit ©, legal advice
During the show, meet the team of the Copyright Unit Hall 6 South (near the escalators).
Première Vision reminds you that the “Copyright Unit”, made up of European experts and lawyers, together with a bailiff acting under the French legal system is at your service throughout the show :
- Legal advice free for consultations made at the show.
- Legal advice payable In the case of the constitution of a file, starting a legal procedure, or suit, etc.
- Legal procedures If necessary, following a request to the Tribunal, with the support of the bailiff present, legal procedures can be undertaken at the show or anywhere else. Thus the plaintiff, whatever his nationality, can benefit from the French law, which is particularly well adapted to deal with the protection of intellectual property rights.
Opening hours: tuesday, wednesday, thursday: 9 am > 6.30 pm