Lots of suppleness and fluidity mark this spring-summer, pointing to casualwear that’s partly refined and partly relaxed. Easy-living, functional pieces, in suppler, more fluid fabrics with softened lineny and cottony handles, cellulosic blends, and a particular attention to eco-responsible, organic or recycled materials.
Graduated tie-dye patterns, Tachist effects, as well as a vintage scarf spirit and even narrative animal patterns will liven up bottoms and the iconic pieces of this fashion mood.
Preferred accessories derive from basketry, such as wicker bags, and shoes have cubist heels.
- Loose overcoats in lightweight and supple woollens, bright colours
- Dresses and shirt dresses in viscose-linen blends
- Jumpsuits in softened, fancy-woven cottons
- Large loose-fitting shirts in cottony voile
- Lineny denims with a softer suppleness and flared legs
- Retro bustier-camisoles, with embroidered decoration, in organic cotton
- Multi-pocket trousers, hardy-traveller style, and high-waist shorts in dense cotton
- Fluid bottoms, skirts and trousers in printed silk