5 Questions for…
Director of the Home and Textiles Division, Etro, and member of the 2019 PV Awards jury
1. Please tell us a little about your experience as a member of the Première Vision jury. Anything you fell in love with?
This was my first experience serving on the jury, and being able to preview the best of the best was truly inspiring.
2. What does AW 20-21 inspire in you?
The traditional fabrics of endangered tribes have always fascinated me for the culture they represent. The real challenge is to knowing how to appropriate them, to refresh tradition to ensure it a new life.
3. What sparks your inspiration?
I find everything that goes on inspiring: the key is knowing how to look and never stop marvelling at it, like a child.
4. If you were a fabric or leather, what would you be?
A crocodile – a real one!
5. What does the fashion of the future look like to you?
Most of all I hope it will be free and not restrictive, the right balance of comfort and elegance.