5 questions for…
Journalist, teacher at La Cambre and member of the 2019 PV Awards jury
1. Please tell us a little about your experience as a member of the Première Vision jury. Anything you fell in love with?
The opportunity to preview so many fabrics and leathers was an incredible opportunity for me to discover completely unexpected things, such as this canvas coated with a thin layer of recycled leather (FC Creacio i Innovacio, SP) that won the Imagination prize for Leather.
2. What does AW 20-21 inspire in you?
From my point of view, the next season will be resolutely feminine, voluptuous, characterized by soft, sweet hands and colours.
3. What sparks your inspiration?
What triggers my inspiration the most are the materials: I have to touch, I have to master the materials to be able to create. For that reason, participating in the jury of the P.V. Awards was so inspiring for me.
4. If you were a fabric or leather, what would you be?
Undoubtedly a contemporary wool gabardine, like the one that won the Fashion Smart Creation Prize for Fabrics, developed by the Italian company Bonotto.
5. What does the fashion of the future look like to you?
Above all, I hope it will be intelligent, respectful and inclusive: a fashion that is open to all, where people buy less to buy better.