Each season Denim Première Vision brings you a fresh perspective on the fast-moving denim market from a different location. This December we will gather in London’s notoriously hip Shoreditch area to look at the very latest directions for Spring Summer 20.
Meet the 87 must-have denim mills
At the heart of the programme, the 87 must-have denim mills. They come from 16 different countries and represent the entire denim sector:
- Garments manufacturers and finishers
- Accessories, label and metal-trim makers
- Technology specialists.
Find your inspiration for Spring Summer 20
Day 1 is dedicated to fashion! Discover at the show:
- The Trends Area
- 3 fashion seminars
- In conversation with Marques’Almeida
- The denim-making workshops
Explore eco-responsible production methods
Day 2 is dedicated to eco-creation:
- Denim PV’s Smart Creation Area offers a Library of sustainable fabrics and accessories plus a Wardrobe of responsibly-produced outfits by world-leading denim brands.
- 7 Smart Talks over 20 thought leaders and product developers discuss the latest in environmentally-conscious denim making methods covering the total supply chain.
Live the denim experience in London
- Come for a drink and catch up with your mates at the Denim PV Party on the first night of the show!
- Denim Week in Shoreditch, Dec 2-9, special stock, displays and discounts for Denim PV pass holders plus late night shopping and art events on Thursday.
Get the complete Denim Première Vision programme here!