Through its various manufacturing shows, and in parallel to its shows proposing specific materials (yarns, fabrics, leathers, patterns, accessories), the Première Vision group aims to implement an international sourcing strategy to serve increasingly global and multi-product fashion brands.
The goal is to help international fashion brands save time in their indispensable sourcing research thanks to:
- a qualified, readable and structured offer
- a strong fashion/product orientation
- a physical organisation by product universe and lifestyle
Next 19-21 September, at the Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte, one of the highlights of the next edition of Première Vision Paris will be the development of a transversal manufacturing offer, to meet the needs of changing markets seeking complementary and more diversified sourcing solutions: near-shore, volume and specialised sourcing.
The strategy is to enrich the sourcing offer in terms of geographic regions, as well as market segments and product specificities.
Alongside Première Vision Manufacturing, the show of fashion manufacturing specialists from the Euro-Mediterranean basin and the Indian Ocean, the group is bolstering its manufacturing sourcing proposals through 4 initiatives:
- A specialised space: THE SOURCING CONNECTION (Hall 2) : The Asia Pacific Sourcing Show integrates Première Vision Paris as a specialized space. With a unique selection concept to guarantee brands that exhibiting companies have at least 65% compliance with the market standards as confirmed by an audit by Bureau Véritas.
- An offer broadened to include the leathergoods and footwear segment, BAG & SHOE MANUFACTURING (Hall 3) : a new space for manufacturers of footwear and leather goods, to complement exhibiting tanners and manufacturers of technical components.
- A fashion area: BAG & SHOE ELEMENTS (Hall 3) : a fashion area launched last February in the Première Vision Leather Trends Gallery, providing a 360° view of materials and technical components for leathergoods and footwear collections.
- A special event: COUNTRY FOCUS – SPOTLIGHT ON TUNISIA. For the first time, a Country Focus spotlights a region at Première Vision Manufacturing: Tunisia. An exclusive space dedicated to the country’s industrial and artisanal know-how.