For over 10 years Première Vision has been promoting exhibitor’s creations to international buyers thanks to our Performance Codes. These pictograms convey to visitors the invisible and non-tactile qualities and performance features of products in the forums and on the Marketplace. They are classified according to their properties linked with their features: whether they are raw materials, constructions of finishings. These distinguishing elements provide a real added-value to products, whether textiles, leathers or components.
As we’re always on the lookout for changes in the market, in needs and in technologies, we introduce new codes to enrich the offer.
Our eco-responsible codes have been expanded to include:
- Metal-free, specifically for leathers
- End of life process
- Identification of the history and location of the material throughout its production chain.
There are also 4 new codes for technology and performance:
- Down proof, to specify which fabrics properly block feathers within quilting
- Multilayer, very often used for fabrics dedicated to performance sports
- Washable for leather that withstands washing
- Ultra lightweight, exclusively for accessory components.
Discover all the performance codes when you visit the forums next September.