Focus on the February 2020
The most committed, inspiring and even visionary companies in the sector!
58 exhibitors including 48 featuring responsible products (41 Smart Materials and 7 Smart Services – 1/3 being newcomers) and 10 fashion tech exhibitors (including 3 new ones).
- Eco-friendly materials: organic & responsible (Bananatex, Circular Systems, Varvaressos) and recycled (Komatsu),
- Responsible dyes: waterless & tech (Debs, Taylor) and natural (Komatsu, Toyoshima),
- Innovative materials – whether in terms of eco-responsibility (Spiber) or materials/products with exceptional thermal/bacterial, hydrophobic or breathable properties (Tannerie Pechdo, Pyrates, Induo, Polygiene),
- Innovative creative processes (Browzwear, Daumet),
- Connected products (Satab, De Rigueur, KC Textil, Ciliarish Shanghai Apparel),
- Technologies serving traceability (Haelixa, Id Factory, Verisium),
- Global circular approaches (Greenbiz par Komatsu).
See the exhibitors list here.
Discover Smart Creation, hall 3.
What is Smart Creation?
Eco-responsible & tech innovations positioned at the heart of each Première Vision Paris edition
Sustainability and technology : 2 key subjects around which the Première Vision group has been positioning itself for several years now, to support the creative fashion industry as it evolves.
As early as 2015, it launched the Smart Creation study and information platform to promote its exhibitors’ responsible approaches and showcase a new generation of values. This platform can be found online on the Première Vision website, and has long had a dedicated space, the Smart Creation Area, at the September editions of Première Vision Paris.
At the same time, the Wearable Lab, launched in 2017 at the February editions, explored innovations driven by the advent of new technologies and digitalization to promote connected and intelligent fashions.
NEW – From February 2020, the two spaces merge and become a unique Smart Creation Area, to be discovered at each edition, in February and September.
An invitation to discover the eco-responsible and technological innovations that are already industrially developed and ready to be used in the fashions of today and tomorrow. This is a strong and fundamental development to meet the needs of the international fashion sector’s players – industrial exhibitors and fashion and accessory brands.