Smart Creation, the podcast, invites you to explore the potential of sustainable fashion.
For this episode, we are pleased to welcome Jonathan Cohen, founder and Creative Director of his eponymous brand.
« Make small changes, start small and it will naturally grow from there. »
In this episode, we are meeting with Jonathan Cohen, he founded his eponymous brand in 2011 with Sarah Leff.
Based in New York City, Jonathan Cohen’s designs are known for their colorful and bright printed dresses which successfully brought him to win the CFDA fashion fund.
Smart Creation, the podcast of Première Vison :
- Première Vision launches Smart Creation, the podcast. Listen to the first episode!
- Episode 2: Matteo Mantellassi, CEO of MANTECO.
- Episode 3: Flavio Berto, he is the CEO of Berto a manufacture based in Italy and specialized in Denim.
- Episode 4: Michael Lam from Advanced Denim during the May 2019 Denim Première Vision show in Milan based in China.
- Episode 5: Nicolò Zumaglini, he is the CEO at Lanificio Subalpino.
- Episode 6: Andreas Andrén, Chief Operating Officer at We aRe SpinDye® (SE).
- Episode 7: Monique Maissan, Founder and CEO of Waste2Wear® (CN).
- Episode 8: Deborah Berger, Deputy General Manager, Nativa Precious Fiber (FR).
- Episode 9: Marina Coutelan, Fashion Manager for Smart Creation at Première Vision, she deciphers Première Vision’s initiatives in terms of responsible fashion and shares her favourite materials and companies by type of product sought!
- Episode 10: Jeanine Ballone, Managing Director at Fashion 4 Development Solutions.
- Episode 11: Isaac Nichelson, CEO & Co-founder at Circular SystemsTM.
- Episode 12: Guido Zilli, who is in charge of the communication and sustainability at the italian tannery Gruppo Dani.
- Episode 13: Marie Demaegdt, Textile & Sustainability Director at the CELC (European Confederation of Linen and Hemp) is the only European agro-industrial organization bringing together and federating all the stages of production and transformation for flax and hemp.
- Episode 14 : Francesco Marini, Designer and Innovation manager chez Marini Industrie SpA.
- Episode 15 : Ruth Farrell – Global Marketing Director at Eastman Naia TM.
- Episode 16 : Pierre-Nicolas Hurstel CEO & Co-founder at Arianee
- Episode 17 : Kutay Saritosun, Director of Fashion Brands at Bluesign Technologies
- Episode 18 : Kevin Germanier, Founder of the brand Germanier.
- Episode 19 : Olivier Raynaud, Owner and General manager of Raynaud Jeune
- Episode 20 : Kenji Higashi,Head of Business Development & Sustainability at Spiber Inc.
- Episode 21 : Marie-Emmanuelle Demoures, Head of Product at Balzac Paris.
- Episode 22 : Célia Poncelin, Chief Marketing Officer at Heuritech.