Sunday, April 27, 2019: the Fashion jury of the Festival de mode de photographie et d’accessoires de mode in Hyères, chaired this year by Nathacha Ramsay-Levi, Artistic Director of Chloé, deliberated. The Première Vision Grand Jury Prize goes to Christoph Rumpf (Austria) for his men’s collection. This collection, produced with the support of Sfate & Combier, Emmetex Etichettificio, exhibitors of Première Vision Paris.
The Grand Prix of the jury Première Vision consists of:
- a grant of 20,000 euros offered by Première Vision and a high level of visibility at Première Vision Paris show in September
- a fashion show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week S/S20 in Berlin courtesy of Mercedes-Benz
- the opportunity to undertake a project with CHANEL’s Métiers d’art, up to 20,000 euros
- a collaboration with Petit Bateau, with a prize of 10,000 euros plus royalties, for the creation of one or more styles that will be manufactured and sold by the brand.
- the opportunity to discover Swarovski’s headquarters and archives in Austria.
Christoph Rumpf FIAMH 2019 Paris, France ©Etienne Tordoir