The highlights of the Guigou collections? Broadening possibilities to new aspects. Adaptability. Understanding the new tools.
The Spring Summer 19 collection finds its inspiration by intersecting multiple explorations:
- A new coloured metal yarn to rework stripe stories,
- Embroidery-like jacquard knits
- Large patterns interpreted in a play on weaves and intersecting yarns, for a chambray spirit, evoking the bright sunny days of summer
- For our “Cookie” and “Clovis” jerseys: experimenting with new patterns to give an offbeat look to cloqués and textured textiles
- New plains with mini structures.