A contemporary dressy look, with full colour suitings and ensembles, an assertive chic, with an offbeat spin thanks to rock-style accessories.
Structured, neat and precise fabrics, with defined uses for day, cocktail and evening.
Dense and springy silkies to help elaborate cuts and drape, velvets with a subtly silky shine for well defined, well-honed silhouettes.
- Structured coats in fine, dense tweeds, metallic thrown yarns
- Strong-shouldered jackets in structured suiting fabrics, colourful tartans
- Compact classic suitings, in solid colours
- Glittery knits
- Smooth and unctuous knits
- Fluid, washed, satiny blouses
- Long dresses with a siky gleam
- Short, structured skirts in dense silk
- Dresses and tops with floral lace inserts
- Narrow cigarette pants in springy suiting fabrics
- Slim velvet trousers