Première Vision Paris – Parc d’Expositions – Paris Nord Villepinte 95975 Roissy-Charles de Gaulle
10-12 February 2015
Opening time: 9am-18:30pm
Like anywhere, when there are many people there is always a risk of pickpocketing. Please take precautions; Don’t have anything more in your wallet than you need to visit the shows. Prefer credit cards instead of cash, or leave cash at your hotel.
Get the best price for your flight with Air France and KLM Global Meetings.
Code : 23855AF
Valid from: 05/02/2015 to 17/02/2015
Reservation on: www.airfranceklm-globalmeetings.com
Download this document: it serves to justify the application of the preferential airfare. Keep it with you as you may be asked for it at any point of your journey.
Roissy Office of Tourism
The authentic Roissy-en-France is located at only 5 minutes far from the Paris Charles-de-Gaulle international airport. An elegant village of rare urban and environmental quality. A real Ile-de-France village with its own history, character and inhabitants.
Hotels and apparthotels in Roissy-en-France gather 25 brands from 1 to 5 stars among the most prestigious, representing a total capacity of 5,500 rooms, close to the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center.
Acces to both offers proposed by the Tourist Office “Roissy, Clé de France” to book your hotel for the trade show Première Vision Paris:
1. You don’t know exactly about your arrival date and wish to change your reservation without charge: I BOOK!
2. You know exactly how long you want to stay and enjoy discounted rates (this offer is neither refundable, modifiable nor annullable): I BOOK!
The Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau
The Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau puts a dedicated hotel booking website at your disposal: come and discover the offers of our 450 hotels as well as a selection of cultural products: online ticketing service, museum and monuments pass, excursions, cabarets, and sightseeing cruises on the Seine…
- Individual transfer: Choose and book in advance your TAXIS G7 vehicle for your transfers during the exhibition, between Paris, airports and Villepinte Exhibition Center.
Enjoy a VIP service with personalized welcome sign, at fixed price from 55€.
Book on www.transfert-villepinte.com or by phone +33(0)18.104.22.168.66.
- Transfers in shared taxi: Share a taxi for your transfers between Paris and the airports with WeCab by TAXIS G7.
Enjoy the comfort of taxi at low price, from 15€.
Book on www.wecab.com or by phone +33(0)22.214.171.124.77.
- Urban Driver: a taxi service offering both motorbike taxis and chauffeur-driven passenger vehicles in Paris and the Paris region, can take you to or from Première Vision, letting you enjoy complete peace of mind. For a guaranteed travel time, choose the motorcycle taxi. Aboard a Honda Goldwing, professional drivers take you safely throughout Paris and its surrounding region (Ile de France). All equipment is provided, and there is baggage space (a cabin bag + laptop bag). When traveling in a group or with luggage, opt for a private driver. Choose from two types of vehicles: ECO (Peugeot 508, Toyota Prius or similar) or SEDAN (Mercedes E Class, Audi A6 or similar) and enjoy our services (bottled water, phone charger, music of your choice, etc.) Bookings can be made through the www.urban-driver.com website or by calling 0825-625-100 (+33 -1 -7560 -1506 from abroad). Enjoy a 5-euro discount on your first trip with the reservation code: PV2015
Renting a car
National Citer, official car rental partner : To benefit from special rates, click here and choose your vehicle.
P1 / P2 / P3 / P4 : 2,50 € per hour, 18 € a day. » Download the parking list
RER line B Paris – Aéroport CDG-Get off at “Parc des Expositions”
- Every day and every 8 mn from 7.30 a.m to 9 p.m
- 4 types of tickets : single, return, Mobilis ticket (unlimited use of metro and RER for one day, within a zone including Paris and the Parc des Expositions), 7-days weekly card: 1 return ticket a day during 7 days.
- Fares from Paris: single (1-4 areas) from Châtelet les Halles or Gare du Nord: 4,10 € | Mobilis (4 area): 10,85 € | 7-days weekly card: 31,05 € | Paris 5-days visit kit (1-6 areas): 57,75 €
From CDG 1 / CDG 2: one way ticket to Paris : 9,50 € | one way ticket from Parc des Expositions to Roissy : 4,60 €
– subway tickets are not valid for “Parc des Expositions” RER station,
– to avoid queing when the salon closes its doors, buy your tickets in the morning,
– RER tickets are not refundable or exchangeable.
From the airport
- Aéroport Charles de Gaulle > Paris Nord Villepinte : 8:30 am | 9:00 am | 9:30 am | 10:00 am | 10:30 am | 11:00 am | 11:30 am
- Paris Nord Villepinte > Aéroport Charles de Gaulle : 4:00 pm | 4:30 pm | 5:00 pm | 5:30 pm | 6:00 pm | 6:30 pm
Duration: 15 minutes (according to traffic) Terminal 1: gate 8 departure level Terminal 2D: gate 9 Terminal 2F: gate 6 arrival level
- Departure Porte Maillot / Bd. Gouvion St Cyr / in front of the Meridien Hotel > to Paris Nord Villepinte
- Duration: 30-50 minutes (according to traffic)
- Download the shuttles list and their schedules.
This shuttle service is offered by Viparis and the Paris Region Tourist Board,as part of the Welcome Pack. Hostesses are on site to inform and guide you upon your arrival at Paris Charles de Gaulle, at the Gare du Nord, the Gare de Lyon and Paris Nord Villepinte.
In order to help you get one, we will send you an invitation letter to present to French Consulate or Embassy in your country, which will then provide you with a visa.
Follow these steps to get your visa:
-Pre-register and buy your pass (the pass will be refunded if your visa request is rejected by your embassy)
-Download and correctly fill in the visa request form here
-Join a business registration proof (invoice,…)
Mandatory documents for your visa request:
-The duly filled in visa request form
-Your business registration proof
Attention, for security reasons incomplete applications will not be taken into account, please make sure you send us all the necessary documents.
Sure you need a visa for Europe? Some nationalities do not need a visa for France, contact the French embassy or consulate in your country.
L’équipe promotion visiteurs est à votre disposition, merci d’adresser votre demande à : firstname.lastname@example.org
The success of assembled and composite fabrics is changing style codes in a big way, shaping an evolving and citifi ed sportswear look, wher...Read the new