The winners of the Texprint® contest are a key attraction for buyers, designers and fashion brands looking for news and new discoveries. By giving them this opportunity to exhibit at the show, Première Vision Designs plays an important role in providing a vital bridge between young talent and the fashion market.
Prior to the Première Vision Designs show, a jury of industry professionals (professors from design schools, textile and fashion industry experts) gather in London to select the winners from among the 24 finalists.
The awards will be presented on September 14th at 3.30 pm at Première Vision Designs, Hall 5 Village Texprint. This year, the 5 prizes will be awarded by Martin Leuthold, Creative Director at Jacob Schlaepfer
• The BODY PRIZE, awarded for the best fashion fabric design in any discipline
• The SPACE PRIZE, awarded for the best fabric design for interiors
• The COLOUR PRIZE, awarded for the best use of colour in a textile design
• The PATTERN PRIZE, awarded to the most creative textile pattern
• The WOOLMARK COMPANY TEXPRINT AWARD
The Woolmark Company judges are Ms Aline Galimberti, the product manager of Dormeuil and Jonathan Christopher, the 2015-16 European menswear finalist for the International Woolmark Prize.
Crimson Rose O’Shea
Première vision leather, in partnership with ADC - au-delà du Cuir- invited young labels, finance specialists and representatives from th...Read more ›
It is difficult to talk about fashion themes given that the accessories show is primarily and most importantly a place for unbridled creativ...Read more ›