Première Vision Paris – Parc d’Expositions – Paris Nord Villepinte 95975 Roissy-Charles de Gaulle
13-15 september 2016
Opening time: 9am-6:30pm
Like anywhere, when there are many people there is always a risk of pickpocketing. Please take precautions; Don’t have anything more in your wallet than you need to visit the shows. Prefer credit cards instead of cash, or leave cash at your hotel.
Get the best price for your flight with Air France and KLM Global Meetings.
Reservation on: www.airfranceklm-globalmeetings.com
Download this document: it serves to justify the application of the preferential airfare. Keep it with you as you may be asked for it at any point of your journey.
Benefit from a wide range of activities during your stay in Roissy-en-France: 30 restaurants (preliminary booking advised) situated near our 25 hotels, a picture exhibition “The World of Beez” in the Park of the City Hall, shopping offer with Aéroville (200 shops, 16 catering points, 12 EuropaCorp cinema’s rooms) and the “City Tour” offer to make you discover Paris in the evening. Also benefit from a wide range of activities thanks to the box office available at the Tourist Office (concerts, shows, museums, leisure parks, sports events…)
The team of the Tourist Office is at your disposal and welcomes you from Monday to Friday from 9 am till 6 pm – 6, Allée du Verger 95700 Roissy-en-France.
A collaborative website for accommodation reserved exclusively for business travel, offering studio flats and apartments in the centre of Paris, with the Parc des Expositions close by or easily accessible.
- Individual transfer: Choose and book in advance your TAXIS G7 vehicle for your transfers during the exhibition, between Paris, airports and Villepinte Exhibition Center.
Enjoy a VIP service with personalized welcome sign, at fixed price from 55€.
Book on www.transfert-villepinte.com or by phone +33(0)126.96.36.199.66.
- Transfers in shared taxi: Share a taxi for your transfers between Paris and the airports with WeCab by TAXIS G7.
Enjoy the comfort of taxi at low price, from 15€.
Book on www.wecab.com or by phone +33(0)188.8.131.52.77.
- Urban Driver: a taxi service offering both motorbike taxis and chauffeur-driven passenger vehicles in Paris and the Paris region, can take you to or from Première Vision, letting you enjoy complete peace of mind. For a guaranteed travel time, choose the motorcycle taxi. Aboard a Honda Goldwing, professional drivers take you safely throughout Paris and its surrounding region (Ile de France). All equipment is provided, and there is baggage space (a cabin bag + laptop bag). When traveling in a group or with luggage, opt for a private driver. Choose from two types of vehicles: ECO (Peugeot 508, Toyota Prius or similar) or SEDAN (Mercedes E Class, Audi A6 or similar) and enjoy our services (bottled water, phone charger, music of your choice, etc.) Bookings can be made through the www.urban-driver.com website or by calling 0825-625-100 (+33 -1 -7560 -1506 from abroad).
Renting a car
National Citer, official car rental partner : To benefit from special rates, click here and choose your vehicle.
P1 / P2 / P3 / P4 : 2,50 € per hour, 18 € a day. » Download the parking list
RER line B Paris – Aéroport CDG-Get off at “Parc des Expositions”
- Every day and every 8 mn from 7.30 a.m to 9 p.m
- 4 types of tickets : single, return, Mobilis ticket (unlimited use of metro and RER for one day, within a zone including Paris and the Parc des Expositions), 7-days weekly card: 1 return ticket a day during 7 days.
- Fares from Paris: single (1-4 areas) from Châtelet les Halles or Gare du Nord: 4,10 € | Mobilis (4 area): 10,85 € | 7-days weekly card: 31,05 € | Paris 5-days visit kit (1-6 areas): 57,75 €
From CDG 1 / CDG 2: one way ticket to Paris : 9,50 € | one way ticket from Parc des Expositions to Roissy : 4,60 €
– subway tickets are not valid for “Parc des Expositions” RER station,
– to avoid queing when the salon closes its doors, buy your tickets in the morning,
– RER tickets are not refundable or exchangeable.
This shuttle service is offered by Viparis and the Paris Region Tourist Board,as part of the Welcome Pack. Hostesses are on site to inform and guide you upon your arrival at Paris Charles de Gaulle, at the Gare du Nord, the Gare de Lyon and Paris Nord Villepinte.
In order to help you get one, we will send you an invitation letter to present to French Consulate or Embassy in your country, which will then provide you with a visa.
Follow these steps to get your visa:
-Pre-register and buy your pass (the pass will be refunded if your visa request is rejected by your embassy)
-Download and correctly fill in the visa request form here
-Join a business registration proof (invoice,…)
Mandatory documents for your visa request:
-The duly filled in visa request form
-Your business registration proof
Attention, for security reasons incomplete applications will not be taken into account, please make sure you send us all the necessary documents.
Sure you need a visa for Europe? Some nationalities do not need a visa for France, contact the French embassy or consulate in your country.
L’équipe promotion visiteurs est à votre disposition, merci d’adresser votre demande à firstname.lastname@example.org
Results and analysis of the Première Vision index for the creative materials industry...Read more ›
Featherweight fabrics, airy textiles, minimal thickness: there’s lightness in the air this winter...Read more ›