Round Table: Successfully promoting and creating a company In the world of fashion accessories
Première vision leather, in partnership with ADC – au-delà du Cuir- wants to shed light on issues related to creating a brand of fashion accessories.
During an exclusive roundtable, experts from the sector, brands and organizations will present the problems encountered by those who embark on the launch of an accessories brand.
Together, they will bring answers and guide designers in their businesses. The discussion will take stock of the various and existing forms of assistance and opportunities available to them.
Wednesday 14 at 3pm
Première Vision Leather – Hall 3 – First Lounge – Free access
- Sophie Hivert, Delegate General of the Fédération Française de la Tannerie Mégisserie
- Delphine Le Mintier-Jonglez, Director of Investments of the BPI in charge of the Fashion and Finance Fund
- Louis Epaulard, Founder of the leathergoods brand LEON FLAM
- Nathalie Elharrar, Founder and Designer of the shoe brand JOUR FÉRIÉ
- Françoise Vincent, Director of ADC : Au-delà du Cuir
- Claude-Eric Paquin, President of ADC : Au-delà du Cuir and the Fédération Française de la Chaussure
PREMIERE VISION LEATHER HALL 3