Première Vision Fabrics: a redrawn organisation
For the September 2015 edition, Première Vision Fabrics is streamlining its organisation, to improve readability and stay more closely in step with changes in the market.
The previously existing universes and sectors have been redrawn and renamed without however changing the current location of the stands.
From now on the offer will be organised by product universe.
As of September, there will be 11 sectors, as opposed to 19 in the past:
- The SEDUCTION EMBROIDERY – RIBBONS and the SEDUCTION LACE sectors will join to become EMBROIDERY AND LACE, Hall 5
- The SEDUCTION SILKIES sector changes its name to become SILKY, Hall 5
- The SEDUCTION PRINTS sector changes its name to become PRINTS, Hall 5
- The SEDUCTION WOOLLENS and SEDUCTION FAKE FURS sectors become HIGH FANCY, Hall 5
- The SEDUCTION KNITS and RELAX KNITS sectors become KNITS, Hall 5
- The DISTINCTION COLOUR WOVENS and RELAX COLOUR WOVENS sectors now become SHIRTING, Hall 5 & 6
- DISTINCTION SUITINGS and DISTINCTION WOOLLENS become TAILORING, Hall 6
- DISTINCTION LININGS is now renamed LININGS, Hall 6
- RELAX LINEN and RELAX COTTON-TYPE become PREMIUM RELAX, Hall 6
- The PULSATION KNITS and PULSATION TECHNICAL sectors become TECH, Hall 6
- The WASH & DYE sector dedicated to denim is broadening its offer to include manufacturing through a new space: UPPER JEANSWEAR, Hall 6