31st INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF FASHION AND PHOTOGRAPHY AT HYÈRES
Première Vision renews its partnership with the famed Hyères International Festival of Fashion & Photography for the fourth year running. It is with the desire to support textile creativity and discover of new talents that Première Vision gives this year again the Grand Jury Price Premiere Vision 2016.
The 31st edition of the International Festival of Fashion and Photography at Hyères will take place at the villa Noailles between the 21st and the 25th of April, 2016 with the guest of honour : The House of Paco Rabanne.
Julien Dossena, creative director of The House of Paco Rabanne will be the President of the fashion jury.
Discover all the jury here
The fashion jury met in Paris on the 29th of January in order to choose the 10 candidates for the final competition.
The 10 finalists are:
- Laura Boned, collection femme, France
- Clara Daguin, collection femme, France
- Rolf Ekroth, collection homme, Finlance
- Hanne Jurmu & AntonVartiainen, collection homme, Finlande
- Shohei Kinoshita, collection femme, Japon
- Clémentine Küng, collection homme, Suisse
- Akino Kurosawa, collection femme, Japon
- Yuhei Mukai, collection femme, Japon
- Amanda Svart, collection femme, Suède
- Wataru Tominaga, collection homme, Japon
As every year, the 10 selected designers will be welcomed in February to the Première Vision Paris show. They will benefit from a privileged access to a selection of exhibitors in order to help them manufacture their collections.
Hanne Jurmu & Anton Vartiainen
More information here>