Spot the Trails
The Fashion Trail, 12 inspirational areas
Find inspiration and keys to the season’s trends by visiting the Première Vision Paris Fashion Areas: 12 key stops to discover the season’s major themes and directions, so you don’t miss any of the news singled out by the Fashion teams.
Dive into the season with the Trend Tasting fashion seminar and the season colour ranges.
Specialised areas, dedicated to specific-know-hows
Looking for a particular know-how or product? Discover the specialised areas found at the heart of Première Vision Paris :
- Knitwear Solutions, the area dedicated to flatbed knits (Première Vision Fabrics, Hall 6)
- Maison d’Exceptions, the high-creativity area dedicated to artisanal workmanship and ancestral techniques (Première Vision Leather Hall 3, in February only, by accreditation)
- Upper Jeanswear, an updated jeanswear concept dedicated to fashion brands (Weavers at Fabrics, Hall 6 / Manufacturers at Manufturing Hall 6, North)
The interactive map
See at a glance all the halls, stands, and inspiration areas, discover and spot all the show’s events, trace out your itinerary and print it.
The Première Vision Paris app
Browse through the list of exhibitors at all 6 shows, locate them on maps, choose your events and create your own list of favourites.
Your e-pass directly on your phone.
Get the Première Vision Paris App >
Already have the app? Be sure to upgrade to the new version to get all the latest features.
Knitwear Focus, Tops&Shirts, Design Forum… The season’s major directions organised by product offer, markets, and specialities, presented using exhibitors samples.
Discover the Première Vision Paris forums:
- Fabrics Forums :
- The Forum / Outer & Over / Tech Focus : Hall 6
- Style Focus / Evening Focus/ Tops& Shirts : Hall 5
- Leather Forums : Hall 3
- Trends Gallery
- Design Forum : Hall 5
- Accessories Forum : Hall 4
- Display Forum / Jewel Focus / Index
- Forum Manufacturing : Hall 6
- Yarns Forum : Hall 6
- Knitwear Focus : Hall 6
A pathway dedicated to discovery to quickly find one’s bearing in the season and thus not miss any of the news selected by the Fashion Teams.
Freely available in dedicated areas, these informational documents are there to accompany you as you visit the various inspiration spaces.
Before, during and after the show, Première Vision Paris’s Fashion Information is available online.