24 finalists, selected from among 250 young designers from British textile schools, are invited to exhibit their designs at the September edition of Première Vision Designs.
An incubator of textile design talent
The winners of the Texprint® contest are a key attraction for buyers, designers and fashion brands looking for news and new discoveries. By giving them this opportunity to exhibit at the show, Première Vision Designs plays an important role in providing a vital bridge between young talent and the fashion market.
Prizes attributed by a jury of leading industry figures
Prior to the Première Vision Designs show, a jury of industry professionals (professors from design schools, textile and fashion industry experts) gather in London to select the winners from among the 24 finalists. The awards are presented each September at Première Vision Designs, Hall 5 Village Texprint.
• The BODY PRIZE, awarded for the best fashion fabric design in any discipline
• The SPACE PRIZE, awarded for the best fabric design for interiors
• The COLOUR PRIZE, awarded for the best use of colour in a textile design
• The PATTERN PRIZE, awarded to the most creative textile pattern
• The WOOLMARK COMPANY TEXPRINT AWARD
Discover the 2016 finalists work