Updating SS18 : Material highlights Bags & shoes 02.06.2017 / Updates - Buyers' confirmations
Material highlights : Footwear & leatherwoods
As a counterpart to intellectual, minimalist fashions, we boldly venture into fantasy and bet on decoration.
– colourful metallic leather, jewelled decoration, patches and bag handles
– patent and vinyl aspects
After a season mad for mini-object bags, there’s an urge for maxi-proportions and functionality:
– large, full and supple tote bags, and shapes inspired by ’70s shoulder bags
– in the vein of sports, mobility and practicality, the backpack remains a favourite choice of buyers.
In footwear, flats beat out heels. When the choice is for heels, they’re fancy.
– beach sandals, Roman sandals, mules, slippers rather than ballet flats, and reinvented pool flip-flops
– square-heeled pumps, leaving the surface for the decoration.
And as a finishing touch, let’s not forget the nape and neck!
– neckerchiefs, ties, printed scarves, to wrap turban-style or even use as handles for bags.